SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
We’re looking for a KYC Agent to sit within our team at our Nairobi-based office. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in.
We are looking for someone capable of taking responsibility of all KYC related issues throughout our markets and supporting our users with their onboarding experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysing KYC documents and processing data they possess
- Report any suspicious related KYC activities to KYC manager
- Assist customers on any KYC related tickets
- Conduct fraud investigations towards suspected accounts with directives from KYC manager
- Give feedback to KYC manager and marketing team on what needs improvement, suggestions and recommendations based on the feedback collected from the quality analysis.
- Participate in process improvement projects within KYC related topics
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments in project implementation
- During low peak seasons, assist Customer Service team in responding to tickets as well as assist in other Customer Service related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Support or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in communication/ commerce/ business or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in a start-up environment
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Proficient in computer use
Company Perks & Benefits
- Mandatory government payments
- Paid leaves
- Sufficient equipment
- Great work environment
- Working for a socially good cause
- Growth in global tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Caroline Kirimi, KYC Manager EAC – [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org