Website SPENN Rwanda
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
The Sales Team Member will assist his/her Team Lead to execute events in an assigned territory through field sales, in-store demo activity, guerrilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase awareness of the brand and product through constant consumer interaction, product use, and gather user feedback on product or service improvements.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and support the team efforts. Furthermore, the candidate will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for helping the unbanked and underbanked on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively generate trial users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of
- Guerrilla marketing
- Actual hands-on support at events
- In-store demos
- Account seeding
- Motivate a group of Ambassadors, Powers, and Plus in a territory
- Create reports on Power / Plus / Users and other on-site issues
- Maintain strategic relationships with partners, retailers and users in order to grow product acceptance
- Keep abreast and report on competitor activities
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in-store and in-market such as managing product knowledge base and user expectations
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in field sales and store activation
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers
- A team player with positive personal attitude
- Previous mobile money experience an advantage
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Provincial travel might be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Fluency in both Kinyarwanda and English
How to Apply
Please register here to apply
After successfully completing the Online Training Program, send your Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected]