Website Blockbonds / SPENN
Join our efforts to change the world
There are more than 2 billion people in the world with limited or no access to financial services. Despite being among the poorest in the world, they still have to pay comparatively some of the highest fees for basic financial services, which we in developed countries and regions take for granted. Blockbonds aims to change this radically, by offering our users a platform to use and transact for free. Blockbonds mission is to provide everyone with access to banking services through innovative technology. Our product SPENN is an advanced mobile application with a simple interface that is easy to understand and use by anyone, regardless of their background, education, age or knowledge of banking applications. Our primary target markets are emerging countries where large segments of the population have little or no access to banking services.
Blockbonds is now present in seven different countries. The company is expanding rapidly, and we are now strengthening our team further with an experienced CMO who wish to join our vision of achieving global financial inclusion for the poorest segments of our society.
Who do we need?
We are looking for a driven and talented CMO with a passion to succeed in creating the world we envision. As a global company, we need someone who can work both independently and in teams across borders and cultures. You will lead the global marketing team and be a central part of the top management team. The role can be based in our offices in London or Norway.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Plan, budget and execute growth strategies and marketing activities across all channels including digital, ATL and BTL
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localisation of website, SEO, SEM, digital campaigns)
- Utilizing data and digital tools to extend our reach and to accelerate our growth
- Managing PPC and other paid advertising initiatives, and for driving maximum ROI
- Building out and optimising our referral platform
- Create copy that builds excitement and desire to tell our story in the most compelling way
- Developing new sources of acquisition such as email marketing, social media, and SEO
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
Who are you?
- You have experience in several marketing disciplines and will be keen to try new approaches to get our messages out to our target audiences. You love words, design, and analytics.
- Experience from growing a digital business in emerging markets is highly desired
- Knowledge of developing user created content
- Fluent in English, knowledge in a Nordic or African language is a plus
- Self-starter – ability to work on own initiative, but also seek assistance when required
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure timescales are met
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Join our vision of achieving global financial inclusion for the poorest segments of our society.
Deadline for applying is 12th January 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com